News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Appleseed Friendly Club

Started by Runda River, October 28, 2019, 10:48:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Runda River

Looking for an Appleseed friendly club to join in PA within 60 miles of Milford. Any help would be appreciated. Need sponsorship and application please. Thanks. RR.

azmule

Not a member there so I can't help with sponsorship, but Appleseeds are held at the Matamoras Rod and Gun Club http://www.matamorasrodandgunclub.org just outside of Milford.  Application's on the website, but you'll likely need to go in person and shake a few hands to find sponsors.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

Runda River

Thanks. I've been to the club in Matamoras for open to the public shoots. That would be the closest option but sponsorship is my difficulty. Don't know any members. Hoping a fellow Appleseeder might be a member of a club and willing to sponsor.

Chainsaw

Talk to StevenK regarding Matamoras.
Tom Scheller

Domari Nolo

Runda River

Runda River

Still looking. Need more options other than Matamoras. Anywhere 50 or so miles from Milford would work.