News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Monticello Sportsman Club AAR October 19-20, 2019

Started by Trig, October 20, 2019, 11:10:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trig

What an amazing weekend with some incredible Americans!  We couldn't have asked for better weather for a late October event in MN!  If that wasn't enough, we had a sold out event thanks to some excellent promotion from our Generous host at Monticello Sportsman Club.  There were many familiar faces that returned with friends and family and some new smiling faces too. Out of our 20 participants we managed 6 (SIX!) new rifleman!!  Congratulations to Yasin (HandCannon), Ken, Letty, Chloe, Sawyer, and David on your well earned Rifleman Scores! We also had 4 returning Rifleman who re-qualified.  But wait there's MORE! I want to personally thank Minnesota's 3 newest Orange hats for stepping up and volunteering to pass on what they have learned. Thank you HandCannon, SeniorChiefWally and Sawyer!  I look forward to working with you all! Keep at it, and I hope to see you on the trail soon!  Also a huge thank you to my Orange Hat crew, You guys rock!
:snipersmi
1st Appleseed - Osage Beach MO, 4/17/10- special thanks to Longshot, ThorsHammer, and JungleGeorge
2nd Appleseed - Lodi WI - Rifleman/Orange Hat 4/17/11 - special thanks to Dragonfly, Mr. Natural, Lady Vetch, and Trisha
IT1 - Hubertus WI, 5/7/11
IT2 - Racine WI, 6/11/11
IT3 - Suamico WI, 6/18/11
IT4 - Racine WI 8/7/11     ***KD Rifleman*** special thanks to Colycat and JoeZ
Red Hat - Hubertus 8/13/11
Shoot Boss - Lodi WI 6/10/12  *thanks to all I have learned/stolen from on my journey* Special thanks to Dfly and Coly *
********************Better Americans today, better America tomorrow!********************

ProudPapa14

Trig - thanks for the great event.

Congratulations to the new and requalifying riflemen.

TheBorderReiver

Thanks Trig and the Orange hats for the time and effort put into this weekend! Very fun and informative! Glad I could requalify and refresh those skills.

See ya down the road!

Hand Cannon

What an awesome event. Thanks for putting it all together!

Kimura

Another great event! Thank you to Trig, the other orange hats, and especially Monticello Sportsmans Club for stepping up and hosting these events. This was my third Appleseed event out there with Trig and his crew and every time I learn or re-enforce skills. Never gets dull. 
Many many thanks to you guys for  helping my wife and daughter earn their Riflemans patches. I could not be prouder of those two!
I knew they would do better without me there on Sunday :)