News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orwell Gun Club - 100 yard KD - 22LR only - January 4th & 5th

Started by Crazyduckhunter, October 16, 2019, 08:51:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello OH & PA,

After some discussion we have decided to schedule another 100 yard 22LR only winter seed event at Orwell Gun Club. This will be a two day event happening on January 4th and 5th of 2020.

The request to event scheduling has been submitted so look for it on the schedule soon for signups.

CDH

Crazyduckhunter

This event is now on the schedule. Sign up soon and lets get the word out so the line is filled!!

BamaFan7

Doing my part to fill the line.  :F

Really looking forward to another 22LR Orwell KD.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

cwcdl79

Crazyduckhunter

Well this poorly attended event is just days away from happening. But, oh well we are still having it regardless. I will explain why below.... This is the first  time that a event at Orwell is not sold out. Kinda disappointed but it is what it is.

For those of you who do not know I have been invited to be a part of the development of the 22LR-KD program. This is basically a new program that the AOC has asked a number of us throughout the country to be a part of developing this 22KD course of fire for the good of the organization. Trying out some new things this weekend and see what works and what does not for this new program. Very important to the good of the organization because full distance centerfire KD's are just not that available or common throughout the country.

On to the good stuff!
I will be bringing kielbasa and sauerkraut for saturday lunch.
Any volunteers for bringing buns and or other side dishes?

CDH

cwcdl79

I got buns, hun!
Want stuffed cabbage for dinner? Or lunch on sunday?
Can do mexican dinner sat dinner if youd all like.

Crazyduckhunter

I vote for Mexican dinner on Saturday.
Stuffed cabbage would be good for Sunday lunch.

cwcdl79

Instructor meeting/set up 7:30am saturday. Bring your rifles guys!
Kielbasa, sauerkraut,  mexican, AND stuffed cabbage, my wife is going to make me sleep outside! ~~:)

EZ3

"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

cwcdl79

Birdman

You guys have fun. I am still recovering from the dreaded 3 week cough and cold bug.