News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion, OH KD Aug 24 & 25 Planning Thread

Started by Cadence, August 14, 2019, 11:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cadence

Planning thread for the Marion, OH KD event on August 24 & 25 at Meeker Sportsmans' Club.

We're a little over a week out from this shoot. I planning on arriving Friday afternoon and staying in the clubhouse Friday and Saturday night.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Cactus Jack

I'll be arriving late Friday afternoon and will be staying in the clubhouse both Friday and Saturday as well.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

BamaFan7

I'll be arriving around 8:30pm Friday evening and will be staying in the clubhouse both Friday and Saturday as well.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Crazyduckhunter

YAY bamafan is able to attend an event!!!! Thought we lost you.

BamaFan7

Quote from: Crazyduckhunter on August 18, 2019, 08:48:38 PM
YAY bamafan is able to attend an event!!!! Thought we lost you.

Tell me about it! I may have spoke too soon. My truck decided it needs a new engine. Depending on how soon I can get in and out of the repair shop, I may have to cancel.  :wb:
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Cadence

YIKES!!  :(

Life strikes again.  Was looking forward to working the event with you, but do what you have to do and let me know later in the week.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

BamaFan7

Quote from: Cadence on August 19, 2019, 07:38:06 PM
YIKES!!  :(

Life strikes again.  Was looking forward to working the event with you, but do what you have to do and let me know later in the week.

Thanks Cadence. Send some good luck my way and I'll let you know as soon as I have a good idea from the shop.

Corvette

Guys,

We have a last minute cancellation so if any of you want to shoot the KD this weekend, bring your stuff.  There will be a slot. 

Also, what  do we want to do for dinner Fri and Sat nite? Pot luck? Run into Marion?  Thoughts.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cactus Jack

I just spoke to Chevy Shooter and he is planning to bring all the fixens to make foil dinners for eight for Saturday nights dinner.  He's also bringing a cheesecake for dessert.  I guess that means we should bring some side dishes and maybe some salad.  As far as Friday night goes, I'm good with eating in town.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Cadence

BamaFan7 PM'd me earlier today and said he has to cancel due to mechanical problems with his vehicle.
~ Samuel Adams

BamaFan7

Hope to see everyone soon on the Appleseed trail. Life happens.

Crazyduckhunter

Bummer. If I had an extra vehicle I would send it your way.

Corvette

I will grab us some macaroni salad for us. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cactus Jack

I got some potato salad and grillin beans