News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA10mm & XFire Hurricane Take Orange Hats!

Started by EZ3, August 12, 2019, 06:27:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EZ3

Ladies and gentlemen of the PA cadre,

After a long and illustrious career as Project Appleseed students Jeremy and Ethan have volunteered to take up orange hats and begin what will certainly be a long and illustrious career as instructors.

Do I hear a HUZZAH?

O0  O0  O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

TomMPR

Huzzah, to the riflemen turned instructors. It'll be good to see them again down the road. There's definitely alot of knowledge and experience to be shared there.

stoneknives

"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Texas T

I was wondering who was under those monikers. Welcome aboard, and thanks for stepping up. I believe that you will find the journey educational and worthwhile.   O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Charles McKinley

Gentlemen,
It's been a long time coming.  WELCOME ABOARD!

HUZZAH, HUZZAH, HUUUZZAAAAHHHHHH! :~ :--- :snipersmi :F
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Crazyduckhunter

StevenK