News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

PA legislature addressing gun control, please join rally in Harrisburg

Started by azmule, August 24, 2019, 09:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azmule

http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=350906

QuotePennsylvania Capitol Building, Harrisburg. Senate Judiciary Committee.
Tuesday, September 24, 2019 9am-12pm
Wednesday, September 25, 2019 1pm-4pm

Day 1 Red Flag laws
Day 2 Guns.

The paid Bloomberg red shirts will be there along with their manufactured talking points.
We all need to be there to counter their paid presence and to represent the pro 2A position of the silent majority of Pennsylvania.

If you want to stop Pennsylvania from adopting New Jersey anti gun laws please attend these hearings.
All you need to do is show up and help flood the Capitol with 2A people for 2 days."

Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda

EZ3

I don't think we're allowed to go wearing Appleseed gear.  You going wearing PAFOA gear?  Thanks for reminding me I need to ask for the 24th off.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

azmule

I think as long as we're wearing anything (or carrying a sign) that clearly differentiates us from the expected anti-rights protesters...

Basic human rights like RKBA shouldn't be a numbers game, but it has become one.  Fortunately, we have considerably more time to get the word out than Revere did.

Quote from: EZ3 on August 24, 2019, 09:42:41 PM
I don't think we're allowed to go wearing Appleseed gear.  You going wearing PAFOA gear?  Thanks for reminding me I need to ask for the 24th off.
Talk is cheap because the supply exceeds the demand.

Do or do not - there is no "try."'  -Yoda