News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Question about Oct 19-20 Rainbow event.

Started by Jross239, August 11, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jross239

I have been meaning to register for the last seat for the past month and appears that I just missed it. I have been meaning to ask a question though.

I noticed that there was a military/LEO price while on the website. I wasn't sure if I qualified for that price being a civilian that is employed by the department of defense and works for the Navy directly (not a contractor), or if I needed to just do the groupon ticket.

Is there a wait list to sign up on? Should I post on the Calguns forum or Appleseed forum to see if anybody is not able to attend?

Also, can my wife come up to the range to just watch and help? Would she need to pay the range fee?

I was really looking forward to attending my second event. I wasn't able to fly out to the one in Maine in July. If I can't get into this even in Rainbow, i may have to look into Las Vegas or AZ.

Jeff

PS
Didn't see my name on the CA rifleman list from the April event.

scuzzy

Quote from: Jross239 on August 11, 2019, 04:52:31 PM

I have been meaning to register for the last seat for the past month and appears that I just missed it. I have been meaning to ask a question though.

I noticed that there was a military/LEO price while on the website. I wasn't sure if I qualified for that price being a civilian that is employed by the department of defense and works for the Navy directly (not a contractor), or if I needed to just do the groupon ticket.

Is there a wait list to sign up on? Should I post on the Calguns forum or Appleseed forum to see if anybody is not able to attend?

Also, can my wife come up to the range to just watch and help? Would she need to pay the range fee?

I was really looking forward to attending my second event. I wasn't able to fly out to the one in Maine in July. If I can't get into this even in Rainbow, i may have to look into Las Vegas or AZ.

Jeff

PS
Didn't see my name on the CA rifleman list from the April event.

You should have an email from yesterday about your questions. I'd replied to an email I'd received.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.