News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Our Salem Shoot still needs a Shoot Boss.

Started by Corvette, July 01, 2019, 05:07:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Our shoot at Salem this month still is in need of a Shoot Boss. The event is on July 27 & 28, 2019 in Salem, Ohio.  If we have a shoot boss who can cover this event, please sign up sooner rather than later.  If anybody has any questions on this location, feel free to PM me and we can go over details.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

EZ3

I know it's right in my backyard, but I've got a previous commitment this year.  Sorry.    :(
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Texas T

Anyone heard from Invictus? He's covered this the past couple of years.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Charles McKinley

I left a message for him last week but haven't heard from him.
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Crazyduckhunter

Spoke to Invictus couple of months ago. Guess he is taking a break this year.

Texas T

I'll be out of town, in the wrong direction. :wb:
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Cadence

Unfortunately that's the same weekend as SAFS rifle at Camp Perry.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Charles McKinley

Is that the shoot you have to load stuff on wagons to get to the range?

I haven't seen Wheeler in a long time.....
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

cwcdl79

Chuck
Yes it is. There is usually a rep from the club to take everything back across the bridge on the wagon for you.

Corvette

Thanks to everybody for checking in on this one.  We will get it covered one way or another. 

Good luck to all our Camp Perry shooters, go show them what a Rifleman can do.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

Yankee and I are in the High Power clinic that weekend. Won't be able to cover it.

Charles McKinley

Crazyduckhunter

Thanks Chuck for helping out the Ohio crew again!!   :bow: