News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Stop the Bleed Course - East Side of CLeveland

Started by Crazyduckhunter, May 24, 2019, 11:15:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

OHIO.
The Stop the Bleed Course that has been talked about here on the forum has a course scheduled tomorrow May 25th at the Wickliffe Community Center. There are 4 scheduled times and they are looking to fill each slot. See below for info.

Wickliffe Community Center
900 Worden Road
Wickliffe, OH 44092
United States
Phone
+1 (440) 943-7120

Crazyduckhunter

Myself and GMJOE went today for the 15:00 time slot and.....found a notice on the door that it was cancelled due to low attendance for that time slot :wb:

Note on door said to call for further details and for rescheduling this. I will call next week and update afterwards.

Cadence

Let us know as far in advance as possible - I would be interested in the re-scheduled time and date.
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Crazyduckhunter

Spoke to them today. Gave them my contact information and they said they would call me when they are scheduling this class again at this location. So we will see. I will let ya all know if and whenever I hear anything!

Crazyduckhunter

Checked the Stop the Bleed website today. There is a course on the schedule that would be good for those in the Northwest region of OH.
See below and check out the website for instructions of how to sign up for this.

Way Public Library
101 East Indiana Avenue,
Perrysburg, OH, 43551

08/08/2019 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM $0.00 Nicole Knepper