News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Newest Orange Hat

Started by Corvette, May 20, 2019, 12:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Please join me in welcoming DragonFly as our newest Ohio Orange Hat.  Lynda shot her Riflewoman score this weekend at Coshocton Gun Club in Coshocton, Ohio and stepped up to accept to join our team of Instructors. Please join me in welcoming Lynda to the Ohio Instructor Corp. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

cwcdl79

Huzzah! Welcome, and thanks for stepping up!

Crazyduckhunter

Thank you for stepping up and welcome to the OH cadre. See ya on the trail!!

Cadence

Congratulations DragonFly. Welcome to the Appleseed Cadre
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

Corvette

Ohio AS,

Turns out that there is an SB in Wisc. with the forum name dragonfly so Lynda is working on picking a variation for her handle.  As soon as I know what it is (OH DragonFly or TWAWDragonFly or something else similar) I will post it her so you all can find her for a PM's etc.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Please welcome:

"Dragonfly Worrior" to our Ohio Team. Lynda is a chapter leader for TWAW, a pistol instructor, has built her own AR, and is one wonderful person.  She will be a GREAT addition to our team.  Please welcome Dragonfly Warrior to the team.

Corvette

Dragonfly Warrior

Hello and thank you.  I am looking forward to this wonderful journey in the the Appleseed world.  Correction to the spelling of my name on Corvettes post "Dragonfly Warrior"

Corvette

Duh, thanks for the spelling check.  Never been very good at that whole "spelling thing". ;D

Corvette

Shep

Thanks for joining the team!!
"The constitutions of most of our States assert that all power is inherent in the people; that... it is their right and duty to be at all times armed." -Thomas Jefferson

Birdman

Congrats and thanks for stepping up.

Texas T

It was nice to meet you this weekend.  Thanks for stepping up and I look forward to working with you in the future.    O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

HammBone

Welcome Dragonfly and thank you for taking up the cause. You will find the Ohio team very good to work with and our results speak for themselves.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Cactus Jack

Huzzah!!!   Welcome aboard!!!
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Photo Dragonfly Warrior taking her Orange hat.

Corvette

Charley

Welcome aboard! Nice to see another woman (and TWAW member) as an Ohio volunteer!  ^:)^

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Guntuckian

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

RedLeg

Welcome aboard!  Love seeing new folks step up and get more involved.
"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
We seek not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

"Posterity! You will never know, how much it cost the present Generation, to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make a good Use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it." - John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 26 April 1777

Trisha

Congratulations on scoring Rifleman and thank you for taking on the Orange Hat!!