News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Myakka City MGAC Staffing

Started by stoneknives, May 15, 2019, 12:16:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stoneknives

June 15/16. I will most likely out of town that weekend and the event needs a SB.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

ScubaSteve

It figures the one weekend you need a shootboss I am not available. It is possible I could come available at the last min but not likely. Sorry I am probably out for this weekend.

Anybody else out there??????

stoneknives

I went ahead and took it.

It would be nice if i had a little company on the line.  ;D
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

stoneknives

I have a room booked if anyone needs a bed and a shower.