Author Topic: Myakka City MGAC Staffing  (Read 134 times)

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
  • Teach More Than Just Marksmanship
Myakka City MGAC Staffing
« on: May 15, 2019, 12:16:24 PM »
June 15/16. I will most likely out of town that weekend and the event needs a SB.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." Henry

"I stand with the mission Sir" phenry

This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply.

Offline ScubaSteve

• Shoot Boss
Re: Myakka City MGAC Staffing
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 04:53:17 PM »
It figures the one weekend you need a shootboss I am not available. It is possible I could come available at the last min but not likely. Sorry I am probably out for this weekend.

Anybody else out there??????

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2019, 01:42:44 PM »
I went ahead and took it.

It would be nice if i had a little company on the line.  ;D
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." Henry

This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply.

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2019, 02:54:00 PM »
I have a room booked if anyone needs a bed and a shower.