News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Instructors needed....Erie County Ohio

Started by Corvette, April 29, 2019, 05:16:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio AS,

This is another call for help this weekend.  We have a sold out shoot of 20 shooters at Erie County Conservation League in Sandusky, Ohio and there is only Cadence and me signed up to work it.  We NEED HELP.  Looking for folks to step up and give us a hand.  Even if it is only for one day, any support would be appreciated.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

So sorry that I am unable to join you this weekend Corvette. If I don't make this wedding back home then I would be banned from family dinners forever.

Come on OHIO!!

Codebook

Corvette
Get a hold of me and let me know what time Friday to open the gate and any other logistics we need.
Pafm
(Codebook)
Knowledge is power

SteelThunder

Wish I could.  College grad weekend for my oldest
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Corvette

OK Ohio AS,

I had to swallow my pride and post a call for help on the Michigan forum for our event this weekend at ECCL.  Sure could use a couple more sets of eyes for this weekend.  Even if its just for one of the days, it would be appreciated.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

HammBone

Steve - I would if I could. My only is graduating soon and has prom this weekend. My honey-do list is terrifying.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper

Corvette

No problem, I have gotten similar feedback from a number of folks.  Some of us are old enough that we are past this part of our life but family comes first.  Also, it was so good to see you at NRAAM.  Glad you joined us Sat night and hope you had a good time.

Corvette

Cactus Jack

Corvette
I could come up for Saturday only if that helps.  I have a family function on Sunday.  Let me know.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Crazyduckhunter

GMJOE has stepped up for this event.
HUZZAH!!
Thanks joe

Corvette

Cactus Jack,

If you wanted to run up for Saturday only, that would be great.  At this point we have enough to get by Me, Cadence (Red Hat), GMJoe (IIT0) and PAFM (new Blue Hat).  If you feel like the drive, please feel free to join us.  The more the merrier.  If not, I suspect we will be able to get by.  Your call.

corvette

Cactus Jack

Corvette

Considering the long drive and the fact that you guys have it covered, I will stay at home and work on my honey-do list.  Have a great shoot!!
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin