News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Shoots Needing Shoot Bosses

Started by Corvette, April 20, 2019, 10:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS

Looking down the road, we have a couple of shoots coming up that need shoot bosses. Specifically Conneaut and Gibsonburg.  Check your schedules and see if you can help. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

Unfortunately other than Patriot's weekend, I'm out of commission until August with work and school.

Corvette

Charley,

No problem, we had talked about your schedule this year before. But I do want you to know that we put together just yesterday a private one day Ladyseed on Sept 1 at Cardinal for Ohio Well Armed Women and it would be great if you could work that one. More info to follow.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

I'll put it on my calendar and see what I can do. Let me know when you have more info.

Charley

EZ3

Corvette,  Chuck and I are in negotiations to see who does Slippery Rock and who does Conneaut.  One way or the other, Conneaut is covered.
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

For whomever does shoot boss at Conneaut:
I will bring everything from Orwell. Target backers, firing line equipment, canopies, etc.
Will arrange with Birdman on setup for Friday evening.

Corvette

Great news sounds like Conneaut is covered thanks guys you all are the best.

Corvette

Cadence

I'll contact Blindman, He usually doesn't sign-up for shoot boss at Gibsonburg until late
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams