News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sandusky, Ohio Planning thread May 4&5, 2019

Started by Corvette, April 20, 2019, 10:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a sold out shoot at Erie County Consevation League in Sandusky, Ohio the first weekend in May. We have twenty eager shooters and we can use some more help.  Right now it is me and Cadence. Two or three more hats would be a big help. ECCL is a great range and we always have a great group of shooters. See you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Unfortunately I have a wedding to attend that weekend down south of the Burgh. Wish I could Corvette.

Corvette

HELP...we still only have me and Cadence to run this weekend's event at Erie County Conservation League in Sandusky, Ohio. 

Looking for at least two more folks to help with a sold out shoot. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

GMJoe

Hello Corvette
Just signed up for Saturday and Sunday Appleseed.
Planning to arrive 7:30 Saturday and stay overnight for Sunday's shoot.
See you Saturday morning.
GMJoe

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette

GMJoe,

Are you planing on camping at the range or are you looking to grab a hotel Sat night? 

Corvette 

GMJoe