News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

I'm back

Started by RL, April 19, 2019, 06:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RL

Hey y'all, coming by for a visit later this month in Custer, and again next month at DRRC. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

RL
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

kenjo

^:)^ Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the line.
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

maxwell

Quote from: RL on April 19, 2019, 06:37:17 PM
Hey y'all, coming by for a visit later this month in Custer, and again next month at DRRC. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Marc told me his brother was involved in Appleseed, so it was good to finally put a face and a name with that at Rattlesnake the other day. Looking forward to seeing you at Custer.

colonial shooter

RL

Please let Pine Ridge Puma know you are coming. Don't know how well he is set with instructors yet. Welcome back!!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

RL

I'm signed up as a paid shooter
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

colonial shooter

"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Mark Davis

Great to hear from you again RL.

I think RL is talking about Custer, Washington.

And Colonial is thinking Custer South Dakota.

Prescott

Still remember how to shoot?   ;D

Due to your early efforts in the program, AS has grown nicely in the Pacific NW.  If you want to get involved with the program again, I know I have an orange hat in the garage (just kidding).   

Looking forward to seeing you at DRRC! (as long as we get a few more shooters to make sure it happens).
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

jimmythegeek

RL had a lot to do with me earning that patch. Also some common sense I have taken to heart:

"We do not rely on safeties because asafetyisamechanicalpartandmechanicalpartscan FAIL." 

Earl

I like this area, since I have been healing.

https://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2021/09/waking-up-as-i-see-doctors-and-read.html

I kind of remember how to do things. ::) O0
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

GTEngineer

Good to hear from you Earl, take your time to heal.

Quote from: Earl on September 18, 2021, 02:06:44 PM
I like this area, since I have been healing.

https://earl-earlsview.blogspot.com/2021/09/waking-up-as-i-see-doctors-and-read.html

I kind of remember how to do things. ::) O0
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might;..."
Ecclesiastes 9:10

1st Appleseed: Nov 16/17, 2013. Gurley, AL
2nd Appleseed IIT0: April 19, 2014.  Rising Fawn, GA

KD:
May 24/25, 2015. Manchester TN

RFKD:
Aug 20/21, 2022. Bothell WA

Requal:
Sept 30, 2017 Custer, WA
Feb 9, 2020 Redmond, WA
Apr 11, 2021 Redmond WA

Pistoleer™:
Nov 23, 2019 Eagle Creek, OR

Pistoleer™ requal:
May 22, 2021 Parma, ID
Mar 12, 2023 Redmond, WA

NRA Rifle Instructor

Earl

Patience! A virtue they say, it does work.
... to catch the fire in another American for sharing the skills and our heritage to our posterity. Maybe my perfect shots will be made by those I met along the trials and trails of Appleseed. I know that America is a nation of Riflemen.

P7

Welcome back - looking forward to meeting you!
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

P7

Welcome back - looking forward to meeting you!
Bradley "Brad" Foster (P7)

313-549-4956
bradley.foster@appleseedinfo.org

"The great object is that every man be armed."  - Patrick Henry

Tennessee Beast

In giving us dominion over the animal kingdom, God has signified His will that we subdue the beast within ourselves.
John Lancaster Spalding

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Benjamin Franklin, 1775

"A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies."  George Washington 1790

"[T]o preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of the people always possess arms, and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them…"
- Richard Henry Lee, Declaration Signer

Practice every time you get a chance. - Bill Monroe