Author Topic: I'm back  (Read 236 times)

Offline RL

• designated Shoot Boss
I'm back
« on: April 19, 2019, 06:37:17 PM »
Hey y'all, coming by for a visit later this month in Custer, and again next month at DRRC. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

RL
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Offline kenjo

• Shoot Boss
Re: I'm back
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 06:40:58 PM »
 ^:)^ Welcome back! I'm looking forward to seeing you on the line.
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

Offline maxwell

• Shoot Boss
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2019, 06:53:59 PM »
Hey y'all, coming by for a visit later this month in Custer, and again next month at DRRC. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Marc told me his brother was involved in Appleseed, so it was good to finally put a face and a name with that at Rattlesnake the other day. Looking forward to seeing you at Custer.

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • Senior Instructor-RBC/IBC
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2019, 08:15:15 PM »
RL

Please let Pine Ridge Puma know you are coming. Don't know how well he is set with instructors yet. Welcome back!!
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline RL

• designated Shoot Boss
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2019, 09:16:01 PM »
I'm signed up as a paid shooter
...and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people.
John Adams, from the Boston Gazette, February 6, 1775

We live, my dear soul, in an age of trial. What will be the consequence, I know not.
John Adams in a letter to Abigail, 1774.

Offline colonial shooter

• Upper Plains Regional Coordinator
  • don't sweat the small stuff!!
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 03:58:16 AM »
 O0 O0
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

Offline Mark Davis

• designated Shoot Boss
  • AKA Clodhopper
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2019, 06:26:46 PM »
Great to hear from you again RL.

I think RL is talking about Custer, Washington.

And Colonial is thinking Custer South Dakota.

Offline Prescott

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2019, 01:43:09 PM »
Still remember how to shoot?   ;D

Due to your early efforts in the program, AS has grown nicely in the Pacific NW.  If you want to get involved with the program again, I know I have an orange hat in the garage (just kidding).   

Looking forward to seeing you at DRRC! (as long as we get a few more shooters to make sure it happens).

Offline jimmythegeek

« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2019, 03:06:57 AM »
RL had a lot to do with me earning that patch. Also some common sense I have taken to heart:

"We do not rely on safeties because asafetyisamechanicalpartandmechanicalpartscan FAIL."