News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sacramento, CA AAR - March 30-31, 2019 IBC

Started by NorCal22Gal, April 04, 2019, 03:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCal22Gal

IBC
We got treated to gorgeous spring weather this weekend.
Instructor boot camps are like an Appleseed for instructors without getting to shoot. :---
A whole lot of learning goes on.  6 IIT's came out to learn and relearn how to teach, Appleseed-style.
Everyone did an amazing job and I'm looking forward to working with you all.  Steve and April…I know there are a couple Red Hats in your near future. 
Thank you all for your hard work.  It's going to be a great year!!

scuzzy

An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

eaglescouter

The drive and commitment shown by this team of IIT's was nothing short of amazing.  Thank you all for making room in your busy lives for all the yet unknown students who will benefit from your efforts.  On their behalf, I thank you.

Old Guy:  Do it long enough and you get really good at it.

Rifleman:  Sacramento:  Four Ought Nine
Full Distance:  Red Bluff:  What year was that?
Pistoleer™:  Hat Creek:  Three Twenty One

Make yourselves good scouts and good rifle shots in order to protect the women and children of your country if it should ever become necessary.
--Lord Baden-Powell
Scouting for Boys (1908)

TallSteve

This IBC Event was a bit difficult to attend...BUT we are so glad that we did!
April and I learned a great deal....both the intentional and the unintentional...
The quality of the IBC was top notch. 
It was great to meet other IIT's and learn from/with them.
I need to work on my history and will soon be retiring my orange hat for a red hat.
Thank you!
The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for reelection and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees*. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake a free people get to make only once.

-- Justice Alex Kozinski, US 9th Circuit Court, 2003

56Huck

A great group and a great time.
The real champions are Norcal22gal and Eaglescouter.  Their commitment to Appleseed is amazing.  Congrats to Norcal22gal for her 100th Appleseed as a red hat last weekend
You guys are amazing.
Thank you