News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Marion KD planning thread

Started by cwcdl79, March 17, 2019, 06:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cwcdl79

Little under a week out, figured I'd get a thread started. Plan on being there Friday 7:30-8:30. Will need to leave Sunday about 3.
Dinner in or out? How many?

Corvette

Sounds good, probably just the two of us Cadence will probably commute. So I say we just plan on fixing something simple Sat night.

I need to check weather forecast.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Wish I was able to go this weekend to Marion. Just not able to get away. Have fun at the KD! I will be heading to Marengo/Cardinal Center the following weekend.

BamaFan7

Hi there gents! Have a great time at Marion. I had hoped you join ya'll, but I'm working on my season schedule and trying to figure out my open weekends yet.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

cwcdl79

Only two?! Well, I guess I'll save the tray of stuffed cabbage rolls for another event.  :)

CountZero

I'm local to Marion, call me if you need me to go to Lowes or whatever and get any kind of supplies (or food if you want). I don't have a truck so I'm a little space limited, but I can lower the rear seats and pack my car full of crap. I can fit in half a dozen 8' 4x4s with the trunk closed, just run them up between the front seats for example. Used to have a big van.. grrrr

740-244-3161 - Joe

Corvette

CZ,

Why are you not shooting at this event?  There is room if you want to walk on.  In any event, try to stop by at some point to check it out. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Corvette

Dom/Cadence

You guys should plan on shooting this weekend.  We are at net five shooters so there is room on the line and I can run the line so you guys should plan on shooting all weekend. 

Corvette

CountZero

Quote from: Corvette on March 19, 2019, 02:07:15 PM
CZ,

Why are you not shooting at this event?  There is room if you want to walk on.  In any event, try to stop by at some point to check it out. 

Corvette

I am on the roster! I think I was the first to sign up LOL

I scheduled the friday before and monday after off work just so I wouldn't get stuck doing some install or support work. Maybe two weeks after I put in for the time off I was 'volunteered' to be primary on call this week. I told them I'll be away on vacation no cell service or internet. They found someone else for a change

CountZero

oh duh, I see why you asked what you did. I was thinking if you have something you need or want me to pick up before I come out, or the friday before or saturday after the first day feel free to call me

I'm a little brainless at times LOL

cwcdl79

I'll open up the secret vault and get some dope on an open site 30 cal this weekend. Thatll be fun!
Still only 2 for dinner saturday? May try something a little different. Any food allergy?

Corvette

Cadence

Corvette, Dom,
I know its late but I've been out of town without access to a computer.

I am planning on coming in on Saturday morning and staying Saturday night.

Anything foodwise I need to bring? Wife is going to make cookies (Chocolate Chip) for a snack
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams

cwcdl79

Cadence,
How about some sort of side. I'm thinking of grabbing some bbq pork for dinner

Cadence

Bringing a cornbread casserole and cookies (sorry, not chocolate chip)  :'(

See you in the morning
"A general dissolution of principles and manners will more surely overthrow the liberties of America than the
whole force of the common enemy. While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they
lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader."
~ Samuel Adams