News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2019 Instructor Purchase Program Form #1 - Ruger now available

Started by nyrasgt, January 25, 2019, 07:27:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyrasgt

Fellow Appleseed Instructors,
      The 2019 Ruger Instructor Purchase Program form for both long guns and pistols is now available.  The manufacturers will not allow the posting of the form, but I can send a copy to eligible instructors who PM me an email address.  With regard to selection,
some manufacturers are more flexible regarding the purchase of non-listed items than others.  Never hurts to ask, politely and respectfully - but no guarantees.
       Later on I expect to receive S&W, Thompson Center, Mossberg, and Henry forms as well, and will advise when they become available.
      You will need a friendly, local FFL to take delivery (providing his or her FFL to the manufacturer AND NEEDING A COPY OF THE MANUFACTURER'S FFL FOR THE LOCAL FFL'S RECORDS!!!), who may charge for the service.  Guess how I know this.
     Happy shopping and, deservedly, saving.
Excelsior,
madMark/nyrasgt

"Aim for a high mark and you will hit it.  No, not the first time, nor the second, and maybe not the third. But keep on aiming and keep on shooting,
for only practice will make you perfect.
Finally, you will hit the bulls-eye of success."
-Annie Oakley Butler
A Rifleman Persists
"Nemo me impune lacessit."  Montresor, via E. A. Poe, 1846