News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

FLORIDA - WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Started by B.C., November 17, 2018, 06:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B.C.

Hello Florida! The 2019 holidays are almost here and I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all of you here in the sunshine state for everything you do for the program. Nothing like another 85 degree Thanksgiving and Christmas -  Got to love it, right? The holidays are a time for giving! Trey (Phenry) needs your help in Hernando for this event:

Hernando FL Dec 01-Dec 02, 2018
Appleseed - Event ID: 6049

There are currently 34 students signed up and only 4 instructors. Please consider signing up to attend and share the love with the crew there.  You are needed most definitely! Please help by signing up ASAP.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"

PHenry

Man BC, the response to your pleas are amazing - amazingly under whelming. The HSC event is nearing the level of attendance we used to get back in the early days here in FL and yet only a few seem willing to take it on.

I now have nearer 40 students coming and still not seeing anyone sign up. This is a safety issue. My next move is to prevail on some buddies who have only attended an event to get more hands on deck to stop muzzle sweeps and such. Maybe I should cap all my events at 12.  :wb:
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

MasterTech

Vicki and I will offer our help with whatever you need to handle this large group.

TomM1Thumb

Reserved the room, Cleaning  and servicing the loaners. making sure I have 2 good mags per loaner, if not more. Have a good bit of ammo if needed.  6 loaners Plus My 10/22 if needed.

May bring some others also.  Fun for all Involved.
" The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. €�  - Alexander Hamilton
"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."    -- Thomas Jefferson

" The Beauty of The Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it"
Thomas Jefferson

Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property... Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.

Thomas Paine

PHenry

Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Cold Warrior

Team,
Sorry I missed the 1-2 December event, I had just driven down that Sunday.

Looking at the schedule, seems nobody's signed up for HSC on:  Feb 02-Feb 03, 2019 (Hernando FL Appleseed - Event ID: 6232). 
There are a bunch of instructors signed up for the IDMR Appleseed immediately after the RBC, but none at Hernando. I can cover it if need be.  :cool2:

I'll be at the RBC. Look forward to meeting and talking with everyone.

My contact info:
Dave Kyser
(904) 631-2926 C
davekyser@yahoo.com

COLD WARRIOR
"The hour is fast approaching, on which the Honor and Success of the Appleseed mission, and the safety of our bleeding Country depend. Remember citizens, that you are free men and women, fighting for the blessings of Liberty; that slavery will be your portion, and that of your posterity, if you do not acquit yourselves like Riflemen." ~ GW & Fred