News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2019 Ohio Appleseed Schedule

Started by Corvette, October 28, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed Shoot Bosses, Instructors and IIT's,

I have posted a draft of the 2019 Appleseed schedule for Ohio in the 2018 Success thread.  Please review this draft and support the SB's in your area on getting these events scheduled for next year.  If any of you have a new range that is interested in joining the program, please let me know via PM.  I will be glad to work with you to introduce the program to the host range and help add them to next year's schedule.

If anyone has any questions, please let me know via PM and I will work with you to coordinate our efforts.

I look forward to working with many of you next year on the Appleseed trail.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

BamaFan7

IITs do not have access to that board, correct?
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Corvette

Baka you should be able to get to it. Will check with Scuzzy.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

I need a little guidance, as I'm not seeing this one...
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Rattlehead

Crazyduckhunter

Corvette,

I will get with you and Birdman this weekend at New Philly to discuss the North East section further. The range in Madison is in the process of being sold to new owners apparently. I spoke with the current owner just recently about scheduling for next year and they informed me of this.

Crazyduckhunter

BamaFan7

Quote from: Corvette on October 30, 2018, 09:38:21 AM
Baka you should be able to get to it. Will check with Scuzzy.

Corvette

Thank you sir.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Charles McKinley

Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery