News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Clinton, Iowa - 22-23Sep2018

Started by IXOYE, September 24, 2018, 06:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXOYE

We had a perfect weekend for learning about and restoring our heritage. Many thanks to the Clinton Izaak Walton club for sharing their range with us. Our firing line was a little crowded but everyone made adjustments and we were able to make do. I was particularly pleased to see nine out of the eleven shooters using iron sights. We didn't have any riflemen scores but I think everyone showed measurable improvement. A couple of guys were getting scores in the 180 range. With just a little more work they should be knocking on the door to becoming rifleman. Congratulations to Zach for reaching Marksman!

I managed to take a couple of pictures on Saturday. I'll try and get them posted in the next day or two.
The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

Lucky Lori

Congratulations   on  a job well done  especially with iron sights !

IXOYE

Here are some pictures from Saturday.

Our group on Saturday

Working on seated

Shooting the Tavor

Standing after lunch

One of our first AQT's

Same AQT from a different angle

The only thing necessary for evil to prosper is for good men to do nothing! (Edmund Burke)

Ames

Nice job, Rex!  That's one pretty shoot! 

A-lister

We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson