News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

AAR: Battle Creek, Mi, Sept 15-16

Started by 3.Dogs, September 26, 2018, 02:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3.Dogs

Another great Appleseed weekend at Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek.  We had some great students on the line this weekend.   To our first time Appleseeders it was a pleasure to have instructed you this weekend.  You guys came out with a teachable attitude, paid attention to the instruction, then began to apply what you had learned.  Just absolutely awesome.  Scores on the AQT grind started out a little bit rocky but the numbers were coming up by the final AQT.  Just get some practice in on finding that NPOA and I know your scores will be jumping up on your next AQT's and all of you will be earning that Rifleman patch.

Chris and John I wished you guys could have stayed longer on Sunday but I know you had a long drive to get home and I hope you made it safely.  I look forward to seeing you guys on the line again sometime in the near future. 

Alistair where do you get your energy from.  Start to finish all weekend just pumped and raring to go.  You make some of us older folks just a little jealous.  Just talk your dad into getting a little bit of range time to practice and I know for a fact you will be sailing past that 210.

Michael and Rivkie always a pleasure to see you on the line and I look forward to seeing  you on the line in the future as well.

I would like to thank the Sportsman's Club of Battle Creek for hosting this event.  Just a wonderful range with great facilities as always.

I would also like to thank my instructors for coming out and working this shoot.  I was a such a pleasure to work with all of you again.
"Maybe we should call Burbs." - SteelThunder

A-lister

Sounds like a great shoot! Battle Creek! Love the name!
We in America do not have government by the majority-we have government by the majority who participate......All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent.
Thomas Jefferson