News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Orwell, Ohio

Started by Texas T, September 12, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Texas T

While it might seem strange to have a post regarding Orwell, Ohio on your board, I wanted to mention that one of your folks, trevorf, who is currently going to school in the Peoples Republic of New York, drove about 4 hours to attend our event this weekend.

Trevor was a welcome addition to our staff, as we had an instructor call off sick, at the last minute. Trevor completed the requirements for IIT2 and I was able to promote him at the end of the event.

Thanks for being involved in this young man's future, I believe that he will make a great instructor as time goes on.

Texas T
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017