News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Glen Helen Appleseed cancelled :(

Started by judomayhem, September 20, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

judomayhem

I was texted by the gun club that this weekend's shoot was cancelled, perhaps due to flight issues for the event co-ordinator.

Naturally, my friends and I who were getting ready to go are bummed to hear the news.

Questions:

Will there be a shoot rescheduled?

Refunds or credits?

Thank you in advance.

scuzzy

I was waiting to hear back from CA if there were events in that area to transfer to before I sent out the cancellation notices.

I'll go ahead and send the notice to everybody and offer either a tranfer or a refund.

However since Glen Helen is only held once a year and I don't know when it'll be rescheduled.

Anyhow - look for an email in the next 10 minutes or so if you're registered for that event.

I was told that due to the fact that an airline cancelled flights that the shoot boss for the event was booked on we are forced to cancel the Glen Helen event this weekend.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.