News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

ECCL Shoot Needs more instructors

Started by Corvette, September 04, 2018, 06:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS,

We have a sold out shoot at Erie County Conservation League in Sandusky, Ohio coming up on Oct 20/21, 2018.  Right now it's just me and Cadence.  This is a new range to Appleseed with great people. I want to have a great staff for this event so that they want to have us back next year.  Come enjoy a great weekend at a great range.

See you there.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

SteelThunder

You know I'd be there...but have a family baptism that I need to travel to Milwaukee for.  Next time!
NRA Patron Member, SAF Life Member
NRA Certified Rifle Instructor, RSO
Warlord of the West

Ultima vox civis
"Learning occurs only after repetitive, demoralizing failures." - Pat Rogers
"Silence in the face of evil is itself evil; God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act." - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart." - Tecumseh
"Never attribute to treachery, that which can adequately be explained by incompetence" - Bonaparte, Hanlon, et al

Corvette

Steel Thunder,

No problem, enjoy family and the baptism.  I am sure they will have us back next year. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

Was hoping to be able to make this one. Unfortunately I will be traveling for work on these dates.

Corvette

OK Ohio AS,

We are just a couple weeks out from the second event at Sandusky, Ohio and it is sold out.  We have 20 shooters on the line and we only have Me and  Cadence signed up.  We sure could use some more help.  Don't be shy, great range, great people.

Corvette

ITB

Cross-posted on Michigan Instructor forum.  I'd be there if I could, but I'll be out of town on a business trip.
"I will either set my country free, or shed my last drop of blood to make her so." -  Dr. Joseph Warren

" ITB glides through the highways of the Midwest like a Velvet Fog, unfettered by mortal speed limits, leaving only the knowledge of American Heritage and Marksmanship (and a faint whiff of ghost pepper sauce) in his wake." - Oz

CF KD requal - Muenster, TX  11/25/23

Corvette

ITB,

Thanks for spreading the word. 

See you soon.

Corvette

Cactus Jack

Corvette

I'm signed up to help instruct.   
Can you reserve me a camp spot.  I'll be coming up Friday night.

Thanks!!
Cactus Jack
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Ohio AS

There are now three of us for a sold out shoot of 20 shooters.  I sure could use a couple more instructors at this event.  If you can make it, please sign up in TIPs and join us at a great range. 

Corvette

Corvette

Still looking for a couple more instructors for this sold out shoot.  Come join us at ECCL,  one of the nicest new Appleseed ranges in Ohio.

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Come on Ohio please help Corvette out with this one. Unfortunately I am traveling for work that weekend.

Corvette

Still only three of us for a sold out shoot of 20 shooters.  Sure could use more instructors at this event.  If you can help, please sign up, would love to have you join us at a great new Ohio range.

Corvette

BamaFan7

I was hoping to be able to attend this weekend, but unfortunately work and family will have me this weekend.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."