News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

We are almost there....

Started by Corvette, August 27, 2018, 04:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Ohio Appleseed,

As of today, we are 13 shooters short of our goal of 500 shooters this year.  We have a number of shoots yet this year and we need to fill the open slots and get to our goal.  Don't quit now, we are soooo close to our goal.  Let's finish 2018 strong and find these last 13 shooters. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

BamaFan7

I'll be signing up for another Appleseed in the next week or so.
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Corvette

great news,  hope you pick one of mine.  ;D

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Crazyduckhunter

That is great news Corvette. Let's keep on the throttle and get those last few to reach our goal.

BamaFan7

Quote from: Corvette on August 28, 2018, 12:46:57 PM
great news,  hope you pick one of mine.  ;D

Corvette

Marion and Marengo are my options. Marion is your home club, correct?
"where the body of the people, or any single man, is deprived of their right, or is under the exercise of a power without right, and have no appeal on earth, then they have a liberty to appeal to heaven, whenever they judge the cause of sufficient moment."

Corvette

Yep, Marion is my home club and right now its sitting on a big fat zero shooters.  I also cover most of the Marengo events as well.  Of the two, Marion is a better location (range goes out to 400 yds and we can shoot centerfire there.  Morengo is limited to 22 LR only.  But, I will be SB at both. 

Corvette

Cactus Jack

My son just signed up for the Marengo shoot and another buddy is leaning towards it.  His only concern is his creature comforts.

That brings I shooter closer.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

My father-in-law used to ask the question "How do you eat an elephant?" Answer: One bite
at a time. Go team Ohio.

Corvette