News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

New Philly, Sept AS

Started by Corvette, August 17, 2018, 03:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Hello Ohio AS, 

First, I just want to tell everyone you are doing a great job this year.  Keep up the good work.  Second, we have a shoot coming up in early Sept at New Philly and we are up to 13 shooters.  Right now I am the only instructor signed up for the event.  Sure could use some help at this one.  If this weekend works for you, please consider joining us.  New Philly is easy duty.  We get the use of the trap range club house which has full kitchen, AC, and showers for those of us that camp at the range.  It is a great facility that is a long time supporter of the program. 

Come join me at one of our best supporting ranges. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charles McKinley

Hi Corvette,

It will depend on the overtime situation at work.  FullMetal Rifleman and and I will be there if possible.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

Crazyduckhunter

I keep watching this and of course it's the same weekend as Orwell. My home range with another sell out where I am the club rep. Please lend a hand to Corvette. Tusco is a great club to Appleseed at!

Corvette

We are up to 13 shooters and it is still just me at this shoot. Looking for some folks to step up and help. This is one of Ohio's best ranges with great support for instructors who choose to stay on at the range. Showers and a full kitchen make for a great weekend.

Come join us for a great weekend.

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Cactus Jack

Hi Corvette

I can come and give you some help. 
I will make it Friday night after work.

Cactus Jack
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Corvette

Cactus Jack,

Thanks, I will get there by 7pm Friday night.  I assume that you will be camping with us?  We have access to a small club house at the trap range.  It can sleep 3-4 folks, has a full kitchen, heat/AC and SHOWERS.  As it gets closer, we can coordinate food and other matters but pack a cot and a sleeping bag and you will be good.

For the rest of Ohio AS, come join us.

Corvette

Corvette

Well, we are up to 15 shooters and it is still just Me and CactusJack working this event.  Need a couple more folks to step up and help so if you can make it, even if its only for one day, please sign up. 

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

Come on Ohio. Let's go lend a hand to Corvette if you can. I would be down if it wasn't the same weekend as Orwell.

Corvette

OK, looks  like the vote is to have a cookout at the Trap House Sat nite.  So, for the instructors attending, let's get a menu going.  Please sign up for something for dinner.  Remember, we have access to a full kitchen and there is a refrigerator available for us to use. 

Brats/Burgers/or other and related buns --
Salad/Pasta Salad/Potato Salad --
Baked Beans or other hot side --
Desert or something similar --

I will be cooking breakfast both days for all the instructors as is usual.  So, can I count on the rest of you to cover Sat dinner?

Corvette

Cactus Jack

I will bring Brats, Buns, Grillin Beans and a dessert.
1st Appleseed  7/17  Carroll
2nd Appleseed 10/17  Newark
3rd Appleseed  7/18  Newark
Cleared Redcoat 7/18 Newark
Rifleman 7/18 (215)  Newark

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."- Benjamin Franklin

Birdman

I'll bring burgers, and some ribs. How many Instructors?

Corvette

Right now, four of us per TIPs plus Chick's daughter. Could change by Sat. See you there.

Corvette

Crazyduckhunter

have a great shoot at New Philly!

Birdman

I will also get hamburger buns. Ketchup, mustard, tomato, lettuce.