News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Congrats to Longrifleman and all Wilmington Instructors

Started by Corvette, August 14, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

Huzzah, Ohio AS,

We have our 13 sell out of 2018.  The October Wilmington shoot is now sold out.  Contrats to the entire Wilmington crew for all your good work selling out another event. 

We still need to keep at it.  We are at 475 shooters for the year against our goal of 500.  Let's find the last 25 and go over the top for 2018. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Texas T

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

HammBone

Wow! This is awesome. I was going to sit this one out as I'm shooting at New Philadelphia the following weekend, but a sold out shoot is too good to resist. The crew at Wilmington is fabulous. I've attended there as a shooter and as an IIT. I will be there again as an IIT.
1st Appleseed/Cleared Redcoat/Rifleman: 4/20/2013 - Miamisburg, OH
1st Known Distance Rifleman: 11/3/2018 - New Philadelphia, OH
1st Winterseed Rifleman: 1/26/2019 - Liberty Center, OH
Donned the Red Hat: 6/16/2019 - Wilmington, OH

"Beware of an old man in a profession where men usually die young." - Anonymous

"Blessed is the man, who when facing death, thinks only of his front sight." - Jeff Cooper