News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

NRA Training in Billings

Started by glocker21, January 21, 2009, 12:40:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

NRA Instructor Training--Billings 

Yellowstone Rifle Club will be hosting a series of NRA Instructor Training Workshops in Billings this winter.

On Feb. 28, 2009 a Basic Instructor course will be held. This is a prerequisite for all NRA discipline specific training.

On Mar 14-15 there will be a Basic Rifle Instructor Course

On Mar. 28-29 there will be a Basic Pistol Instructor Course.

Registration Deadline is Jan 28th.

Contact me for further details.

Terry Smith
Yellowstone Rifle Club
Billings
xo@yrc.org

(Please include "YRC" in the subject line if responding to me directly by e-mail)
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

Fred

Quote from: glocker21 on January 21, 2009, 12:40:44 PM
NRA Instructor Training--Billings 

Yellowstone Rifle Club will be hosting a series of NRA Instructor Training Workshops in Billings this winter.

On Feb. 28, 2009 a Basic Instructor course will be held. This is a prerequisite for all NRA discipline specific training.

On Mar 14-15 there will be a Basic Rifle Instructor Course

On Mar. 28-29 there will be a Basic Pistol Instructor Course.

Registration Deadline is Jan 28th.

Contact me for further details.

Terry Smith
Yellowstone Rifle Club
Billings
xo@yrc.org

(Please include "YRC" in the subject line if responding to me directly by e-mail)

I would encourage anyone local to sign up for this training. NRA-certification is still the industry standard, even as we "new kids on the block" work to make our training another "industry standard".

I think it will be interesting for you to go thru the training, mentally comparing it to your RWVA experience. It would be nice, for any one who takes it, to report back here what you found good (or bad) about it, so others can make an intelligent choice as to whether to sign up when it becomes available...

I would not in any way be confrontational, boasting, or in any other way any one but a nice guy when you take this training.

Always remember that you are an ambassador for Appleseed, when you ID yourself as being connected with the program - and this program aims to be friends to all, and enemies to none.
"Ready to eat dirt and sweat bore solvent?" - Ask me how to become an RWVA volunteer!

"...but he that stands it now, deserves the thanks of man and woman alike..."   Paine

"If you can read this without a silly British accent, thank a Revolutionary War veteran" - Anon.

"We have it in our power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine

What about it, do-nothings? You heard the man, jump on in...

glocker21

Here is the application form...
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese