News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Ohio's Newest Blue Hat

Started by Corvette, July 03, 2018, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corvette

:F  New Blue Hat joins Ohio team.

Please join me in welcoming Bailey to our list of Ohio Blue Hats.  And, thanks to Charley for helping Bailey step up to help the program.  Bailey took his hat at our shoot in Liberty Center this past weekend.  What a great place to take your first hat -- Liberty Center -- it does not get any better than that. 

Ohio, please take a minute and welcome Mark to the team. 

Corvette
Be bold, brave and forthright and the bold, the brave and the forthright will gather around you!

Charley

Bailey's very first Appleseed was as a spectator at the LadySeed whilst his wife and 2 daughters participated. He got the "Appleseed bug" after that and has attended 3 as a participant since. Bailey will be a great asset to Appleseed. Welcome aboard!

EZ3

Thanks for stepping up. Bailey!    O0
"You can't teach Liberty by practicing tyranny." -  Mr. Happy

Crazyduckhunter

All Right!!!!
Welcome to the great OHIO team!
See ya on the trail soon I hope.

Texas T

Well done. Thanks for stepping up.  O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

goodoldfriend

Way to go Bailey. Welcome to the team.
1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Charles McKinley

Bailey,

Thank you for stepping up.  I look forward to working with you.

Chuck
Last evening, it occurred to me that when a defender of Liberty is called home, their load lands upon the shoulders of the defenders left behind. Just as the Founders did their duty for Liberty, every subsequent generation must continue their work lest Liberty perish. As there is no way for the remaining adults to take on the work of those that die, we must pass the ideals and duties on to the children. -PHenery

cwcdl79

Huzzah! thanks for stepping up!