Author Topic: New Member Introductions  (Read 22337 times)

Offline Xavier

Re: New Member Introductions
« Reply #120 on: January 21, 2022, 01:20:33 PM »
Hello Floridians. I'll be moving to the sunshine state at the end of the month and look forward to attending some events! I'll be in the Clearwater area.

I've attended three Appleseed events in PA including one below freezing. I'm looking forward to trying some RKD, KD, and Pistol Clinics, something we don't have much of up here in PA.

As I'm not super familiar with Florida towns, which host locations will be closest to me in Clearwater?

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• Teach More Than Just Marksmanship
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2022, 01:44:08 AM »
Welcome to 'Merica and Freedom.

The 2 active ranges would be Herando Sportsmans Club (about an hour North) and Manatee Gun and Archery (about a hour Southeast).
The next shoot at Hernando is Jan 28/29 and the next at Manatee Feb 5/6.

Once again welcome to Florida.

Henry
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." I .......    "This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply."  I .......

"I stand with the mission, Sir" PHenry

Offline ScubaSteve

• designated Shoot Boss
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2022, 07:04:46 AM »
Welcome Xavier.

Those ranges that StoneKnives pointed out should have everything you are looking for. Florida has plenty of shoots each year. About the only thing we can't offer you is another shoot below freezing   :).

Look forward to seeing you on the line.

Steve