News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Manchester TN Sept. 29-30 (Arnold AFB)

Started by tncolonel, September 30, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tncolonel

This was a Friday- Saturday event.  Thirteen shooters for Friday and 7 instructors.  Great group of participants and we were blessed with great fall weather.

Saturday was another beautiful fall day.  Ten participants continued on the second day with six instructors.  This was probably one of the best group of participants we have had in Manchester since we started having Appleseeds on this range in 2008.

What also made this clinic special was that one couple came as their wedding anniversary present to each other.

But we also gained seven (7) new Riflemen out of ten participants and two new Orange hats

All in all a fantastic Appleseed in the Volunteer State.

Dracomeister

Outstanding Event, the energy level and enthusiasm were off the charts! Many thanks to all the participants, Congratulations to our new Riflemen and our two new Orange Hats, and a special Congratulations to George and Ginger on 29 years together and thanks for sharing your special day with us!
My Oath to support and defend the Constitution of the United States of America has no expiration date!

woodstock16

Congrats to all the 7 new Riflemen/women, two of whom took the responsibility for an orange hat on their second Appleseed :bow: The path to red hat beckons. And to Ginger and George for their Anniversary celebration at an Appleseed.  :1luvu Going from tube feds on Friday, to 10/22s on Saturday showed a willingness to adapt and overcome. Both shot in the 190s and are so close to making the grade. We'll surely see your smiling faces again soon  ;D. A good time was had by all and we look forward to seeing a couple of new orange hats and new Riflemen/women at the KD in November. Long Range tabs are out there for the taking  ^:)^. All ya'll all had a great attitude, and kudos to all the instructors who made it possible under the guidance of Tncolonel.

With respect to Rusty, ... Liberty, yo.

Spread the word,
Ramseur 3-17 RBC - Rifleman & Long Range
Long Range 7-17- RwQual & Long Range - Talledaga
Calera 8-17 IBC
TALLEDEGA- REQUAL & LONG RANGE- 8-17
Freedom is not free. Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

Rustygun

I heard a lot of good things about this event! Great job shooters and instructors. Where are the pics? :)

tncolonel

Photos from Manchester TN (Arnold AFB Rifle Range) 29-30 Sept 2017 Appleseed Rifle Clinic

tncolonel

One of our newest Orange hats - 29-30 Sept 2017 Appleseed Rifle Clinic - Manchester Tennessee

JT58

Thanks again to everyone involved for an incredible weekend!! I'm honored to be a part of the group and looking forward to the K/D event next month!  ;D

BluegrassColonel

My deepest apologies to everyone who attended this event. Unfortunately, my iPad had to be replaced and all of my most current photographs were lost in the transition. I did post photograph or two on the Tennessee Project Appleseed Facebook page.

I think my biggest regret is losing one "special" photograph of Woodstock16.  ;D

In liberty,
Greg Seneff Sr.
"Bluegrass Colonel"
Instructor/Shoot Boss
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

woodstock16

Ramseur 3-17 RBC - Rifleman & Long Range
Long Range 7-17- RwQual & Long Range - Talledaga
Calera 8-17 IBC
TALLEDEGA- REQUAL & LONG RANGE- 8-17
Freedom is not free. Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.