News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Salem, OH - July 15-16

Started by Crazyduckhunter, July 11, 2017, 06:04:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazyduckhunter

Hello to all. Planning thread for this weekends AS at Salem, OH. Mostly for those of us that are planning on camping out for this event.

I am bringing the main course for Saturday evening dinner.
Venison spaghetti sauce and noodles with a good loaf of Italian bread. TexasT, I will have a pot and colander this time!

I will also bring bacon to donate towards breakfast.

I will be there Friday evening to help in setting up.

Ricochet Rabbit

I'll be camping and will be there sometime Friday night as well.
"The most natural and eligible mode of attack on the part of the people is that of detached parties of bushmen who from their adroitness in the habitual use of the firelock suppose themselves sure of their mark at a distance of 200 [yards]." - Thomas Gage, March 4th, 1775

"Good intentions will always be pleaded for every assumption
of authority. It is hardly too strong to say that the
Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters." - Daniel Webster

"When all connection, upheld by commerce, with the mother country, shall cease, it may be suspected that an independency of her government will soon follow." - Thomas Gage

Texas T

I'm planning on camping and will cook up breakfast. It may just be the three of us, unless Lee stays over. He's not too far from home, so he may drive back and forth. This is Wheeler's home range, and I believe he lives in the local area. Birdman rode his motorbike back and forth last year, so I'd say it's a 50/50 chance that he may do that again this year. It may depend on the weather.

I will probably have dinner plans for Saturday. I have an old friend in the nearby area, and we will probably try to hook up that evening.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Birdman

I will bring a couple dozen eggs. That Enough?

Texas T

I think that should be plenty. I'm bringing the stove and fuel, English muffins and cheese for the breakfast sandwiches. I have some Costco muffins as well. I think there are six of us, all together, including Lee and Dan.
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

MI IBC, February 2017

Texas T

I think that should be plenty. I'm bringing the stove and fuel, English muffins and cheese for the breakfast sandwiches. I have some Costco muffins as well. I think there are six of us, all together, including Lee and Dan.

MI IBC, February 2017

Crazyduckhunter

All sounds good to me. TexasT's breakfast sandwiches are good.
Can anyone bring a salad for sat dinner?