News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2009 Montana flier

Started by glocker21, January 05, 2009, 11:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glocker21

Attached is the 2009 Montana Appleseed Flyer, many thanks to Wyoming for the layout I so shamelessly borrowed...
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

A virtuous government requires a virtuous people.

A frugal government requires a selfâˆ'reliant people.

A free country requires people who value liberty more than
money."
Charley Reese

colonial shooter

Hey Glocker there is a bill in the mail ;D ;D :-X
"When the government fears the people there is liberty; when the people fear the government there is tyranny." --Thomas Jefferson

Only the dead have seen the end of war
Plato

"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." - George Santayana

scuzzy

Quotemany thanks to Wyoming for the layout I so shamelessly borrowed...

I had just copied the WY flyer myself and had come here to your post to take a look at yours. Great minds think alike eh? Guess I'll do a search to see what other flyers I can appropriate.
An Armed Society is a polite society. Heinlein.

glocker21

Quote from: colonial shooter on January 05, 2009, 11:51:17 PM

Yet one more thing for my expense account...oh wait, I do not have one....CRAP my wife is going to kill me
"Americans, both politicians and voters, may have become corrupted by big government beyond redemption.

money."
Charley Reese

glocker21

Quote from: colonial shooter on January 05, 2009, 11:51:17 PM

Do you like Dark beer? When you come out to Montana I will have to take you to a brew pub that has AWESOME stout

money."
Charley Reese