News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Port Townsend, June 10-11 2017 AAR

Started by maxwell, June 08, 2017, 01:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxwell

Looking forward to another great Appleseed at Jefferson County Sportsmen's Association in Port Townsend!

maxwell

Another good shoot at JCSA is in the books. In spite of solid efforts, we did not hand out any new Rifleman patches, but a couple of shooters are knocking at the door. John has been hovering around the low 200s, and some practice between Appleseeds (hint, hint) will net him a patch.

Congrats to Jordan, who proved that his prior Rifleman performance was not a fluke by turning in a 242 on the Saturday AQT (with a bolt gun)! We have a nice clean orange hat waiting for you, Jordan… Devon also requalified with his AR, and brought some good centerfire noise to the line.

A couple of first-time Appleseeders showed continued improvement in fundamentals throughout the weekend, even during the Sunday afternoon period, and that was great to see. A Rifleman persists, and Sara gave us an example of that by keeping up with our pace this weekend while on crutches. THANKS to all of you who showed up with teachable attitudes, and made this a good weekend.

No photos, due to a range policy :(.

ShooterSara

Thanks Maxwell for a great time as always. I hope to get my rifleman patch soon too!

By the way, any chance someone collected our range mats? I think we might have left them. A brown one and a purple one.

maxwell

Quote from: ShooterSara on June 13, 2017, 08:40:06 PM
Thanks Maxwell for a great time as always. I hope to get my rifleman patch soon too!

By the way, any chance someone collected our range mats? I think we might have left them. A brown one and a purple one.

Yes, those are in my garage, along with another mat and someone's sweatshirt. Shoot me an email or PM and we can figure out how to get them back to you.