News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Maumee valley gun collectors association Appleseed table May 13

Started by little buddy, April 28, 2017, 04:08:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

little buddy

We will be having a table at the Maumee valley gun show on may 13 only because May 14 is mothers day if you can help Charley and I would appreciate it. Charley and I purchased some Appleseed gear today to give away. Charley will be setting up Friday evening at 4:00 if you can help we would appreciate any help we can get.

Little Buddy

goodoldfriend

1st Appleseed 11/23/2012, Crittenden, KY
2nd Appleseed 7/16/2016, Wilmington, OH
3rd Appleseed 10/2/2016, Newark, OH
Rifleman (213) 10/2/2016

Crazyduckhunter

Hello little buddy.
I have thought about doing this at shows here in north east Ohio. Does the show charge you anything for having a table? Or, were you able to get a deal, like maybe a free spot or? What do you give out? Or do you sell anything?
Thanks,
Ron
Crazyduckhunter

little buddy

Quote from: Crazyduckhunter on May 06, 2017, 12:30:43 AM
Hello little buddy.
I have thought about doing this at shows here in north east Ohio. Does the show charge you anything for having a table? Or, were you able to get a deal, like maybe a free spot or? What do you give out? Or do you sell anything?
Thanks,
Ron
Crazyduckhunter

No we do not sell anything Charley and I usually buy some stuff from the Appleseed store and give that stuff away. The show you must be members and yes we have to pay 50.00 per a table. We make up a schedule for North West Ohio we print off about 50 copies to hand out. We also have stand's for our battle road maps we put up also we hand out brochures.

Little Buddy

little buddy

We had a great event we handed out all of the freebies we had. Which was Appleseed Koozie's, the patriots essential liberty pocket guide, wisdom of the founders pocket guide, Appleseed decals, Appleseed target's. There is a club down in Findlay Ohio that is interested in hosting an Appleseed event we will follow up. We handed out all of our schedules. I wanted to give out a big thank you to cadence for bringing his map stand's and helping out on Saturday also Charley and Yankee we had a great time. The next show will be September 16-17 if any body can help please let me know we plan on getting two tables. We are going to try to set up a computer or some kind of TV to play some Appleseed videos.

Little Buddy

Crazyduckhunter

If your interested I have a M1 training video from the Army that I got off the guys at the CMP custom shop. It is on a cd and will play on a computer. Send me a pm with your address.