News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek (DRRC) February 25/26 AAR

Started by whit, February 20, 2017, 07:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

First event of 2017 for Oregon!!  Time to fire up the Rifleman machine.

Looking forward to another excellent event at Douglas Ridge.

Whit

Jimmy Lin (SIGness)

Kimber Custom

The weather was cold but the forge was hot. 5 new Riflemen! Alas, not quite cold enough for winterseed patches but darn chilly.

Lydia, shot a 98pt stage 4  :bow: but struggled to get all of her rounds down range on stage 2 & 3 so the patch eluded her <i>this time</i>. A few degrees warmer and a little more transition practice and that patch will be yours.

Laura, thanks for bringing your girls. You all were a pleasure to work with and there was vast improvement in all of your groups.

Jimmy, thanks for stepping up. Congratulations on your Rifleman scores. I hope you decide to brighten up the color of your hat to a nice orange  O0

Well done shooters. I hope to see you all next month at KD and going forward on the trail.

Here are some pictures I took: https://goo.gl/photos/sUJcAsC2nUEBCn4b8

JohnD

Congrats on our five new Riflemen! Must have been good instruction;-)

Prescott

Congratulations to the five new rifleman, Huzzah. 

Glad to see that Oregon is in capable hands and 2017 is off with a bang.

Hope to see you all soon!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Jimmy Lin (SIGness)

Hey! Where're the pictures of me getting my Rifleman's patch? :P

whit

Huzzah to the new Riflemen and the persistent shooters that braved the cold.  50% Rifleman ratio!!!  Excellent instruction no doubt.

Kenjo it was great to have you back on the line and see you in your red hat.

Lydia you were so close to earning that patch.  A little dry practice for transitions and you will break on through.

Jimmy thanks for stepping up.  I agree with Kimber's comment on hat color.  When you're ready....we can swap it out for an orange one.

Laura, Natalie and Rebekah it was a pleasure to meet you all.  I look forward to seeing you (and the rest of your family) at another event.

Whit

Our new Blue Hat - Jimmy Lin (Signess)

whit

whit

whit

Anyone get a Rifleman picture of Mallory?

Whit

Texas T

Well done, to all. Maybe some new hats will sprout from this event... O0
"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."  Mark Twain

First Appleseed, September 26-27, 2015;   First Rifleman, September 27, 2015;   First Redcoat, September 27, 2015;   Second Rifleman, September 27, 2015

Thanks Corvette, great instruction!!!

MI IBC, February 2017

Jimmy Lin (SIGness)

Crud, forgot to upload pictures from my phone!

Special congratulations for our youngest Morgan's Brigade recruit, Rebekah! She nailed Morgan's Shingle on the second day!