News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Private Appleseed near Jasper, FL Jan 14-15, 2017

Started by 9mm4545, January 16, 2017, 03:53:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

9mm4545

Great weekend with some truly nice folks. Lots of instructors assured plenty of one on one teaching. Thanks for all the good people, fun, food, and memories.
The American Constitution is remarkable for its simplicity; but can only suffice a people habitually correct in their actions, and would be utterly inadequate to the wants of a different nation.  Change the domestic habits of the Americans, their religious devotion, and their high respect for morality, and it will not be necessary to change a single letter in the Constitution in order to vary the whole form of their government. - Francis Grund 1837

PHenry

Many, many thanks to our gracious hosts and property owners.  :bow:

This even, has once again, as is so often the case, restored my faith and buoyed my spirit. It was an honor and a privilege.
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

west151precinct

very good event, great folks...was a pleasure to help as I could...

brianf31

A great shoot, indeed! Perfect weather, the best company, shooting and the liberty message all in one weekend. It gets no better than that!
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

brianf31

And thanks to xsquidgator for arranging the shoot.
"Nevertheless, to the persecution and tyranny of his cruel ministry we will not tamely submit -- appealing to Heaven for the justice of our cause, we determine to die or be free."

― Joseph Warren

B.C.

Good times indeed, thanks to our host for a wonderful venue.
"Speak softly and carry a big boom stick"
"Fortune favors the bold"