Author Topic: Instructor Openings Available  (Read 1084 times)

Offline eert

• Shoot Boss
Instructor Openings Available
« on: April 24, 2016, 11:20:57 AM »
Greetings,

I could use another Red Hat for the May 14-15 inaugural Appleseed Event at the recently reopened Target Range at Farragut State Park (half hour north of Coeur d'Alene).  This range was originally part of the Farragut Naval Training Station built for WWII.  Camping and cabin rental is available at one of the most beautiful State Parks in Idaho situated on the south end of Lake Pend Oreille.  Due to the court settlement max capacity of 12 shooters per bay, this will be a small and fun shoot. 

Another Red Hat would also be greatly appreciated for the June 4-5 Coeur d'Alene shoot.  We have a full line with 26 shooters with 11 of them ranging from 8 to 13 years old. 

Hope to hear from some willing participants shortly!

Pat/EERT
"I think I see a rip in the social fabric.  Brother, can you spare some ammo."    -Corb Lund

Offline eert

• Shoot Boss
Re: Instructor Openings Available
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2016, 04:36:13 PM »
Thanks to Earl, Savage Shooter, and Journey for signing up for the June Shoot. Lots of great Instructors to help folks along their RM journey.

I could still use another instructor for the upcoming May 14-15 shoot.  So far, It's just me, and maybe Roland for one of the two days.  These folks will get real tired of just my voice on Saturday, so for their sake, how about a trip to beautiful north Idaho? 

Pat/eert
"I think I see a rip in the social fabric.  Brother, can you spare some ammo."    -Corb Lund

Offline SavageShootr

• Instructor In Training 4
Re: Instructor Openings Available
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2016, 05:49:22 PM »
Is anyone planning on camping near Fernan? I realize there is no longer camping onsite.

~SS
"Listen to everyone, read everything, and don't believe anything unless you can prove it."' B.C.
"It isn't like it is life or death...it is more important than that." MrPete