News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR Feb 27/28 2016 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, February 24, 2016, 01:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Getting ready to kick off 2016 in Oregon with a bang at Douglas Ridge Rifle Club.  ^:)^

whit

Looking forward to a great weekend and seeing lots of shooters!

Whit

Kimber Custom

Wow! What a weekend  ^:)^

Predicted 100% Thunderstorms - I saw an awful lot of sunshine and clear skies. Predicted 10% riflemen - I saw 10 new and 2 repeats 44%  :bow:

A full line, center fire boom, great mix of new and experienced instructors, 4 young patriots (including a new riflewoman). I can't say enough good things about this weekend. Thank you all for coming. I hope to see you back for our KD event in May. We will be back on the Silhouette range in Eagle Creek, OR on June 9/10.

janer

Fun weekend.  I really appreciated working with you all. 

More pictures...(I think Whit has the rest of the rifleman pictures.)

JohnD

Amazing weekend with the largest number of Riflemen patches given out for new shooters that I have experienced. Certainly a result of great instructors (should get a raise😉) and shooters who learned the process and applied it.

Ben, our shoot boss, did one of the best benedictions I've ever heard--very inspiring!

My hope is that we get at least a couple of Orange Hats from the very solid group of new Riflemen.

All and all the best Appleseed event I've been privileged to be a part of as now an IIT4😀

PHenry

Nice to see FL not the onliest place that has to cover targets with trash bags!  ^:)^
Para ser Libre, un Hombre debe tener tres cosas. La Tierra, una Educacion, y un Fusil. Siempre, un Fusil!  Emiliano Zapata

Flipper

Outstanding weekend!!! Lots of new Appleseeders on the line, not to mention a full line. Weather worked with us some what but we can live with a little rain. 10 new Rifleman and 2 repeats, man we must have done something right  ^:)^ All history was outstanding and the shooters really connected with what we had to tell them.  I'm so excited that our numbers are finally going back up after 2 years  ;D we had 26 this weekend and we have 21 registered for Bickleton in April!!! Thanks everyone who came out. Enjoy the pics.

Flipper