News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek, OR Dec 12 & 13 AAR

Started by Kimber Custom, December 09, 2015, 02:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Last Appleseed of the year in the NW is this weekend. Hip waders and kayak's may prove useful getting to the target line  ;)

Kimber Custom

Well the rain didn't detour 10 patriots from coming out to learn about Marksmanship and Heritage. The covered firing line and covered targets kept us reasonably dry. We did suffer a wind casualty right at the end of the day - Shot Group Analysis Cookies hit the deck  :'(

Congratulations to Chris. First time seeder shot a 213 on his first AQT. Repeated his rifleman scores all weekend long. Well done sir! Chris brought a young patriot with him who put up scores in the 190's.

Thomas also put up multiple scores in the 190's running his bolt gun. I'm sure we will be giving him a patch in February.

Father/daughter team Mike and Claire were new to rifles and although they had to leave early Sunday both showed promise with nice groups.

We had a few equipment issues but all in all I saw smiles and determination.

Our next event is Feb 27/28. I hope to see you all again.

Fixer

Looks like y'all made the best of a wet situation, those target "shelters" are ingenious!

Prescott

Be careful on the adjectives you use to describe Ben's creativity.   He hurt his shoulder patting himself on the back all weekend.

But I will admit that it was a great idea!   
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

Cable___Guy

Officially Stealing the shot analysis cookies .  O0
Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.
Calvin Coolidge

Americans never quit.
Douglas MacArthur