News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Sacramento CA Appleseed Jan 17th-18th 2009

Started by V, December 03, 2008, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

V

Hey Folks,

If you haven't been able to make it yet to an Appleseed here in California, here's one of the first opportunities of the New Year to test your skills against the Army Qualification Test (AQT) and learn what it takes to move from being an American rifle owner to becoming an American Rifleman!

We will be holding our first event in Sacramento at the Sacramento Valley Shooting Center. This will be our first event at this range which will also be hosting one of our signature April 19th 1775 events.

So bring your friends, bring your family, bring your coworkers, and immerse yourself in the heritage that is Rifle Marksmanship in America!!!!

Its official, for 2009 Ladies shoot FREE, under 21's shoot FREE, active military and guard shoot FREE.

Hone those shooting skills, make new friends and get back in touch with our Heritage.

Get in those pre-reg's at http://www.appleseedinfo.org/as_schedule.htm for Sacramento CA, Jan 17th/18th 2009. 

This gives us an idea of how many instructors to have available to be able to properly cover the line, let alone get an accurate count of targets, t-shirts, hand-outs, etc.

If you don't have a rifle or are bringing friends who don't have one, let us know in the comments on the sign-up so we can try to arrange loaners. Bring any rifle you've got as long as its legal. Centrefire, rimfire, iron sights, scopes, we don't care.

This event has a 50 shooter capacity limit, so make sure you reserve your place before it fills up!

Remember.....it costs $45 for one day and $70 for two days if you pre-reg as opposed to $50 for one day and $80 for two days if you don't pre-reg. There's a $10 per day per shooter range fee for the parent facility ($3/member/day) and you need to bring 400 to 500 rounds for your rifle.

See you in Sacramento!!!

JohnCBobcat

This one's only a couple hours from me, generally...I might be able to make it with an LTR. Or Fresno, or the 4/19 SacValley AS...

After all, gotta make Rifleman someday!
2nd Squad, 1st Plt., E Co., 2/39 INF, 9th ID (reenacted), California Historical Group

AAAO!

V

Quote from: JohnCBobcat on December 05, 2008, 06:42:10 AM
This one's only a couple hours from me, generally...I might be able to make it with an LTR. Or Fresno, or the 4/19 SacValley AS...

After all, gotta make Rifleman someday!
Well, I'll be at all three of the above so I look forward to meeting you there.

And don't forget, Rifleman is only the start of the journey on the Appleseed Trail not a destination.

Adopt a range thats local to you and make it your aim to be the instructor who regularly runs Appleseeds there and helps turn this State around.

Cheers
Phil