News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Eagle Creek (DRRC) October 10/11 - AAR

Started by whit, October 08, 2015, 10:37:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whit

Looking forward to this weekend.  Hope we get one last dose of summer.  I'm not quite ready for the rain.

Whit

Kimber Custom

Kimber Custom

Shooting KD

Huzzah to the new rifleman

Huzzah to the new instructor

Fixer

Looks like a great shoot, glad the weather complied, at least in part.

Also good to see us getting value out of the club RSO's (pic #1)

whit

We had a nice group of shooters turn out for the October shoot at DRRC.  We had a small amount of rain to contend with, but our covered line kept us dry.  We did have some soggy targets, but that's about it.  I am so pleased with the progress of our shooters.

The group of lady shooters were focused on earning their patch and almost made it there.  I expect to see them back at the next shoot along with some other folks who have "unfinished business".

Huzzah to our new Rifleman......Mitch and to our new Orange Hat.......David.

We also had a couple of nicely cleared redcoats and and a few Rifleman re-qualifications.

Flipper

A very enjoyable shoot indeed, we had lots of repeats who came back seeking that Rifleman patch O0 and many were very close in the upper 200's but we couldn't quite drag them over that 210 mark  ~~:) However they proved their worth by clearing lots and lots of redcoats. I lost count of how many were cleared  ;D Nice job guys and gals. I can't wait to see you all come out in December and finally cross that 210 mark  :) A shout out to David for taking a hat I hope you turn it into a red hat and join a fine group of instructors!!!

Flipper

Notice the orange hat right about him!!!