Author Topic: Promo for Schools  (Read 511 times)

Offline saltypaws

• Instructor In Training 3
  • Moose and Squirrel......... Ramsure 8/13!
Promo for Schools
« on: September 25, 2015, 06:24:15 AM »
I am looking for promotional material to take to the private and homeschool groups.

Everything I have found is heavily promoting marksmanship. Do we have anything that focuses more on the history and heritage? While I am not afraid of promo with modern rifles, most schools will probably be more willing to post on the wall or hand out to kids something with more historic battle implements of destruction.

I tried to post this in the promo section but all of the threads and topics are locked down. I am also looking for the current Trifold file to print out, is there one?

Please Advise

Offline AR-Mike

• Retired Instructor
  • Liberty Will Not Die On My Watch!
Re: Promo for Schools
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 03:52:22 PM »
Good idea saltypaws. O0
I have also wondered and searched the forum for some material to take to schools but haven't had any luck. All of my grandchildren are in public school and that is a problem within itself. I have considered sending ThePoet a pm to see if this something that the RWVA would prefer to create or set some guidelines for us and let us all create our own material. Just some ideas. Send me a pm if you get anywhere on this.

In Liberty,
AR-Mike
(Alabama Instructor)
"You can knock me down and watch me bleed, but you can't keep no chains on me, cause I was Born Free."
Born Free by Kid Rock

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke

IBC  Pelham, TN  2-14
IBC  Columbiana, AL  7-15
KD Qualified  CMP Talladega, AL  1-16

Offline stoneknives

• Shoot Boss
  • Charter Pistol Instructor

• Teach More Than Just Marksmanship
Re: Promo for Schools
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 11:19:46 AM »
You might look at some of the LibertySeed material, as that part of the program is all based on the Story (3 Strikes).

This is the most current trifold I have on file and a few other bits that don't have modern weapons. The Fla flyers are designed by Mr D Cox (Three0Eight) he might be able to send you a template so you can create information sheets for your own location.
"When men's rules are Honorable and Just I will follow them. When I find the laws tolerable, I will tolerate them. When I find the rules obnoxious, I will ignore them. When I find evil imposed or codified, I will War against it. My Lord has made it known and understood to me that to accept the gift of freedom I will alone bear the full responsibility everything I do, or chose not to do." Me

"I stand with the mission, Sir" phenry

This is Appleseed. We are here to restore the Republic. Tyrants, major or petty, need not apply.