News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

2016 Planning for Kentucky

Started by Guntuckian, September 07, 2015, 03:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guntuckian

Project Appleseed Instructors are now planning 2016.  Where would you like to see events this coming year in Kentucky?  What types of events would you like to see in 2016?  2-day events, 1-day events, Rifleman Bootcamps, 2-day Instructor Bootcamps, Known Distance (KD) events, Unknown Distance (UD) events, indoor 1-day events this winter, Libertyseeds, or what?  There are many options!  Now is the time to start making 2016 the best Appleseed year, ever, in The Bluegrass State!

--Gary
--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

BluegrassColonel

Guntuckian,

I would like to see some events in the Louisville, Bowling Green and Lexington areas.  Those would be the most logical locations for me to assist in the coming year as I have relatives in Lousiville and Lexington, and the commute from Nashville to Bowling Green would not be unreasonable for me.

Best regards,
Greg Seneff, Sr.
Bluegrass Colonel
Instructor/SBit1
My father didn't serve in WWII.  It wasn't for lack of trying.  He attempted to enlist 3 separate times.  The last time the doctor said he was too short.  He responded that he signed up again because he said he saw a poster that was recruiting short men to be pilots.  The doctor said, "Short, yes.  But this is ridiculous."  In my book, he's still a hero.

Guntuckian

Bluegrass Colonel,

It was an honor meeting and working with you at Knob Creek!

You will be pleased to know that we now have 4 Appleseeds planned for these areas for 2016!  Three in Knob Creek, and one KD at Park City!  We are on their calendars, already.  These were set up earlier this week as I visited managers at these ranges.   Should have them up on E-Brite very soon.

Still working on setting up several other shoots, some of which are in these areas, too.

In Liberty,
-- Gary

--------------------------------------------------
1st Appleseed:           04/20/2013 - Palm Bay, FL
Rifleman:                   02/01/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
Cleared 1st Redcoat:   02/02/2014 - Palm Bay, FL
1st KD:  Palm Bay 8/14
1st IBC:  Dunnellon 4/15
Palm Bay 4/17 KD Rifleman
Palm Bay 10/20 Rimfire KD Rifleman
NRA Certified (Rifle and Pistol Instructor, RSO)

O.___.                            
  )V        O.___.                    
  /%       ( V       ,____    O.___.
/  %      o/L         ,___--- V

dond

Guntuckian,

I'm pleased to hear about Knob Creek and Park City. I have been in contact with a shooter at the first Knob Creek shoot this year about an AS in Richmond. And I mentioned to you earlier about the possibility at Whittaker's near Owensboro. And we do have a KD at Puryear, TN, next year, which is almost in KY.

UDs are always a part of my KDs. And I think we need a two day IBC.

Don
Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add "within the limits of the law" because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual.  Thomas Jefferson

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.  H. L. Mencken

firebear

Id love to help out in louisville , lexington , and bowling green in particular.  There is nothing on the official schedual at rwva.org but glad to see it is going allright
Calera, AL 1/15