News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

WA has a new red hat

Started by Kimber Custom, June 08, 2015, 03:02:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimber Custom

Congratulations to Flipper for making full instructor. As anyone who has worked with her knows, she's had the skill for a while; just needed one more birthday.

Fixer

Good work Flipper, and Happy Birthday!

kenjo

Congratulations Flipper! A long time coming, but worth the wait, eh? Happy Birthday!

..:..
"At what point then is the approach of danger to be expected? I answer, if it ever reach us, it must spring up amongst us. It cannot come from abroad. If destruction be our lot, we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen, we must live through all time, or die by suicide."  Abraham Lincoln

Prescott

Congratulation Flipper!

I was glad to be a part of the promotion to your Red Hat.   You are a great example of what a Red Hat instructor should be!
"America will never be destroyed from the outside.  If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." - Abraham Lincoln

janer

Congratulations Flipper!  I always enjoy working with you, looking forward to more good times in the future.

Theophilus

Congrats, Flipper!

Keep bailing.

Theophilus
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only-begotten Son, that whosoever believes on him may not perish, but have life eternal.  John 3:16

CQ CQ CQ de WB7AOW

bandmask

Congrats Flipper, Hope to see you in Port Townsend again

Flipper

Thanks everyone : )
I was more excited about getting my red hat then my drivers license

colycat

"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value."   T Paine

scoob

Well-earned, Flipper!   ^:)^ 
Mike 'scoob' Underwood
Boise, Idaho
--------------------------------------------------------------
Be sure and LIKE and SHARE our Facebook page: 
Northwest Region Project Appleseed
--------------------------------------------------------------
During the whole affair, the rebels attacked us in a very scattered, irregular manner, but with perseverance and resolution, nor did they ever dare to form into a regular body. Indeed they knew too well what was proper, to do so. Whoever looks upon them as an irregular mob, will find himself very much mistaken. They have men amongst them who know very well what they are about..."Gen. Hugh, Earl Percy