News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Looking for some File System Organization Help

Started by pennys dad, December 10, 2014, 12:08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pennys dad

Looking for some File System Organization Help

What we are doing:  We are collecting, reviewing, organizing and setting a current standard for Appleseed Information.

What kind of help we need:  We need a person capable of working with Google Drive, Box.Com, pdf's, file review, extreme file system organization with categorization. Must be file organization intense and able to work with little support.

The story: Well you know the Appleseed board is going through a spring cleaning in December. Part of this cleaning will involve collection of files, informational post and important post. Once we have everything collected, review and categorized it will go into TIPS and as a side project I want to dump in all in to a content searchable database.

To do all this I need big help, 2 or 3 maybe 4 volunteers if possible.

What a volunteer will need to do is take a folder in the google drive I am using and review, categorize and organize it into a perfect file system of Appleseed information.

If this person is you and you want to lend a hand, PM me  :) or send me an email Jacob@CGSSA.Org.

Thx! Enjoy a great evening.