News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

Gun Show AO

Started by Pappy, October 25, 2008, 08:07:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOOMER_EOD

I wish I could be there, sure like them gun shows..

Gumballhead

Coming up this weekend -

Any takers?

Pappy

Hello Boys and Girls; This weekend we have the  Wheaton Gun Show, Dupage Co Gov Complex and County Fair grounds.. Help me with a ADDRESS (         ). Realy not hard to get to from most western Subs.  Who will be there?
I will not be, SO if you can step up and attend that would be great! We have tables, and could use your tallents at PROMO to help sell the program to Jon Q Gun-Owner and his Gunner buddies. Take some time to give a Little back you can do it, we all will thank you. Pappy
Which has greater value?...... Ammo will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no ammo..

RacerDave6

DuPage County Fairgrounds:
2015 W. Manchester Road
Wheaton, IL 60187

http://www.dupagecountyfair.org/Fairground_Maps.php

rd6
When seconds count, the cops are minutes away

Ewald

PMs are flying re DuPage this weekend and Kane on May 9th. Plans are shaping up nicely.

I would point out there is a two day show in Belleville on May 1st and 2nd. How about it you Southern IL folks?

Gumballhead

Quote from: Ewald on April 22, 2010, 12:45:27 PM
PMs are flying re DuPage this weekend and Kane on May 9th. Plans are shaping up nicely.

I would point out there is a two day show in Belleville on May 1st and 2nd. How about it you Southern IL folks?

I saw one coming to Lake County Fairground in the new Rifleman mag -

May 22-23, IL., 2010, Midwest CADA Show, Lake County Fair Grounds, 1060 Peterson Road, Grayslake, I-94 Exit, Buckley Road (IL-137W), Slight Right onto West Peterson Road (CR-20), On Corner of Peterson Rd. & Midlothain Rd., Trade Tables $135, Display Tables 85, Sat. 9-5 & Sun. 9-2, Public Adm:  3-Day Pass $50 (includes Fri. Dealer set-up), $10 Daily, P & K Enterprises, PO Box 1074, Murrieta, CA 92564, 951-970-9669

http://www.americangunshows.com/GunShows/IL-GunShows.htm

Anyone know if we've been here before?

Ewald - DOM and I will be there w/you sunday - need anything?

Ewald

Great link for show resources Gumballhead! Lake County wasn't on the ISRA Calendar. http://www.isra.org/calendar/

See the PM re DuPage.

Missouri Brigade

Patriot Gal, Castle Mountain, and I are going to be working the Belleville, IL gun show this weekend.  We'll take some help if anyone can make it.  Send me a PM and I'll get you the details.  Any amount of time would be good.

Ewald

Wow, times flies. Kane County Sportsman's Show is coming up on sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY... Mother's Day!. What better way to thank your mom for bringing you into the world than to take her the gun show and promote Appleseed? Maybe you will even find her a pink LTR.  %)

There are two shoots in Northern Illinois next weekend and plenty of spots on the lines to fill. We have two tables confirmed. Garand69, EEL, and Ewald are on deck., We could use some help early. This is the last show in Kane County  until next fall. We start at 7:30. The place is Kane County Fairgrounds. Shoot a PM for details.

Garand69

A slow show due to Mother's day, but still had some good talks with folks that had not heard of Appleseed yet. And a slow day at a gunshow pushin' Appleseed beats an Elton John concert any day!

The Kane Crew was Ewald, EEL, and I with Pappy and Mrs. Pappy coming out after their Mother's Day obligations and then we all met up with Fred the Helpful for a top secret meeting at a top secret undisclosed location.... all I can say is California is in trouble, and there was a dollar menu!

Thanks for opening up Ewald  O0

See you all on the trail soon  :cool2:
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz

LayloPro

heh!! You keep eating that kinda "food", and we'll -know- why y'all are hurting!! :cool2: @)

You know, I have to wonder why Fred the Helpful keeps making those trips out there to "urge you fella's on".....

Maybe I'll have to see if he'll fly me out there for that "300" thing y'all are planning......that would be fun, even if only half the folks actually show up...... ;) ..:..

And yes, Cali has been in trouble....for some time now...... :-\

But Illi has some tall 'splainin' to do for that last export....... ~~:)

See ya soon, my brother from Las Vegas!! O0 @)

LLP
"The truth only hurts if you're guilty." 

"Fast / cheap / good....you only get 2....Your choice."

"Amateurs talk hardware. Professionals talk software. It doesn't matter what's in your hand or between your legs. It matters what's in your heart and in your mind." Lt Col. Dave Grossman.

Garand69

**)

oops.... I forgot to use the cone of silence
Garand69

WSMR 03-10 ...SAPPER STEEL!!!!

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results." - General George S. Patton Jr

"One can covet success or one can covet being Right, but if he covets both, he will achieve neither" - Stimey

Do not fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have war......Let it start here.

God grant me the courage not to give up what I think is right, even though I think it is HOPELESS.
-Chester W. Nimitz