News:

We need volunteers in sales, marketing, PR, IT, and general "running of an organization." 
Maximize your Appleseed energy to make this program grow, and help fill the empty spots
on the firing line!  An hour of time spent at this level can have the impact of ten or a
hundred hours on the firing line.  Want to help? Send a PM to Monkey!

Main Menu

MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE

Started by Castle Mountain, April 30, 2010, 03:06:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castle Mountain

A MEMORIAL DAY TRIBUTE

The national moment of remembrance takes place at 3 p.m. local time on May 31. Many of us will be at shoots
which will honor all our veterans. In consideration of both our living, our wounded and/ or emotionally scarred and our fallen soldiers
and their families and loved one's I share the following three videos. It was tough to watch these without turning on the wipers as
Pop would say.

Watch for the Marine who bends down to shake a little girl's hand.  See what she does. This is just great. O0

http://media.causes.com/576542?p_id=92681239

A pittance of time salute to the memory of our troops. This really hits home .

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/326294/pittance_of_time_a_tribute_to_troops/

Although the third video is a tribute done in Canada for remembrance day, I deem it apropos for our up coming memorial day as it's truths
are eternal and equally applicable to our nation.
We have lost so many and this video reminds me how the PC's are intent on minimizing or abrogating so much of our heritage and culture
and how some in our society just don't' get it.
So here these videos represent a serious salute to our men and women in uniform both past and present. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYlrrAWCTRg

CM
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam- will find a way or I will make one".
"The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles."  one who has not qualified himself with the M-16 may not be considered to be a responsible citizen."

—Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle

"Terrorism is the best political weapon, for nothing drives people harder than a fear of sudden death."
-- Adolf Hitler (1889-1945) German Nazi Dictator

"Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in

R1SGx2

C.M.,
Your a good man, I just hope Memorial Day is not being confused with Veterans Day. Two separate meanings, thanx for sharing, and the banner is in York, Pa at a gun show this weekend, thanx for all you do.
mark
"Eyes of the Warrior - Always open"
"What's the weather got to do with it, lets go."
"Appleseed, where good people come together to save a nation."

mtbrass

Moving, glad I took the time to watch them. Thanks.